Options

Thank you all

2»

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    I am willing to bet that you can get much more than 54. Would not surprise me if you hit close to 60....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭

Thank you Michael T, 320 hours, and the oil yes they did and we will I had a compression test done with boat survey just to make sure the engines were all in good working order, on the boat yes its nice and clean but it will take some getting used to its so small my wife can stand in the cabin below but not me. My wife told me that this is the last toy I will ever get LOL

raybo3 I'm not going to try wife will kill me

• Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!!
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    That's a beautiful boat luckydog! Good luck with her, hope you make many great memories on her.
  • Options
    redlightningredlightning Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    Nice boat.  My buddy has a 400ss.  Formula is an amazing boat.  Enjoy!
    2011Sea Ray 450 Twin 8.2’s Bravo III Sterndrive
    2012 390 Sea Ray Twin 8.2’s Inboard - Sold
    2008 330 Express Cruiser - Sold
  • Options
    Luckydog I would never try to get you in trouble with the wifey however after every use you should run at WOT for a minute or so just to make sure everything is OK with the boat. I do it on my 342. If you cant get to top speed or full RPM's then something my be starting to go wrong and you can catch it before it becomes a bigger problem....... Just say'n.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options

Oh yes I’m going to show my wife what you said raybo3 (just to make sure everything is OK) we don’t want things going bad, oh yes (catch it before it becomes a bigger problem) LOL you just made my day raybo3

• Options
    I am here to please...........lol
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    .....and my Admiral likes to drive too. Any guy who doesn't think the gals don't like to pin the throttles on a pair of 377s is missing an opportunity. In my csse it's a set of  502s and the Admiral does like to wind them up - she grins while doing it. I knew all would be okay when I heard her tell a guy at a dock one time - yeah they're 502s do like gas but if you can't afford to pay you shouldn't try to play. When the Admirals are involved the cash flow improves. LOL.....BTW I wasn't being a smart a** with the comment on getting the Admirals involved. I found with any of my hobbies if I want the Admiral to spend time with me I 'm smart to make sure she's right in on the decisions too - it's just common sense, right? With the 360 I asked her what she wanted to accessorize. She wanted matching towels, me to put some sea shell picture boxes up, she wanted a cappuchino maker. Things like that. Hey, that was all good. I got some underwater lights. She's happy and I'm happy..... best of all she wants to spend as much time on the boat as possible. That makes me REAL happy. Happy Admiral happy boat!
    Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options

OK OK maybe I should update you, as of last year my wife has never been on a boat well one time with her brother and freak her out so bad that she never been boating sins, until last year. She was the one that suggested buying a boat (for me) knowing that I was raised on the water, saying that I made her dreams come true with the farm and horses and this would be for me. Well she ended up loving the water (boating) she is always saying lets go out, but I take it slow as to not scare her, I’ll give an example the first time I put the boat on plane she thaut  we would flip yes a Rinker 312 flipping. So if going a bit slower that’s what I do, she is getting better every time and she even likes to driving, win win for me. I do agree (Happy Admiral happy boat!)

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a Trawler then LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Thanks Handymans342 LOL
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is sweet- I looked at the Formulas as well but there were not many in my area....not many Rinkers either but I did find mine in N Fl. Hope you enjoy! Good luck!
  • Options
    bella-vitabella-vita Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    I don't see many Rinkers around my area ,before I bought mine I never heard of Rinkers but am share glad I found my boat! I now will only look for Rinker if I ever urge to purchase another boat in future. Everyone who looks at it loves it ,I have a couple buddies who own sea rays who say when it's time to go bigger they will be looking for a Rinker,especially for the price.LOVE RINKER!!! 
    2002 Rinker FV 342
  • Options

WOW bella-vita thanks for making me feel like s__t, we loved our Rinker there the best and built extremely well, we did look for one that fit our needs but couldn’t find one, and yes we LOVE RINKER!!!  Too, I won’t take all the pills at ones LOL

• Options
    bella-vitabella-vita Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Lol,Your Formula is a beautiful looking boat! 
    2002 Rinker FV 342
  • Options

OK bella-vita thank you now I won’t take those pills LOL

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Maryann_GingerMaryann_Ginger Member Posts: 4
    Anyone going to the Louisville boat show this weekend? I heard that Kim and Suzie Slocum were going to be there. 
  • Options
    That alone would be worth the trip! 
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to see him at the Toronto boat show. He was only there the first weekend. Missed him.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"