Options

320 EC Canvas

wm61356wm61356 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
I contracted a local marine canvas company to make all new canvas and isenglass for my 2009 320 today. I decided to go with Sunbrella Supreme in black to match the black hull sides of the boat. The work will start next week as my boat is in heated storage. The original canvas was still quite serviceable, however I wanted to change some design aspects to make my new canvas easier to handle and more functional than the original. One significant change is to redesign the aft curtain into 3 sections as opposed to the one large piece in the original design. I am also adding more windows with screens.

So, if anyone has use for a used but serviceable and functional complete set of canvas from a 2009 320 EC I will have it for sale soon. Feel free to message me if I interested.

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll really like the black canvas it doesn't show dirt etc. 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Care to reveal the cost for new?
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:
    You'll really like the black canvas it doesn't show dirt etc. 

Really.....I wondered if it would be worse.....glad to hear that, as I ordered black for mine
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2014 EC 360 was shipped with white canvas by mistake. The Admiral insisted on the black canvas we had ordered.  We had it on our 2013 EC 310 and it great,  easy to clean. We have friends with white and with champagne colored tops and our black top is far easier to maintain.  All of them have said when it is time to replace that they will be getting black canvas. 
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:
    My 2014 EC 360 was shipped with white canvas by mistake. The Admiral insisted on the black canvas we had ordered.  We had it on our 2013 EC 310 and it great,  easy to clean. We have friends with white and with champagne colored tops and our black top is far easier to maintain.  All of them have said when it is time to replace that they will be getting black canvas. 

Nice! Glad I ordered the black!
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi