Options

lights

I have a 2009 350EC and want to go to LED lights. What is a good manufacturer to fit back in. It seems I'm not able to just change the bulbs or I just cant get them apart LOL.

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cobrakd1, what lights are you thinking of: cabin, cockpit courtesy, hard top, arch, swim platform. Help us a bit with the type please and someone will give you the info!  :-)
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    search the site also, I know Tiki had found some place on Ebay or somewhere, some supplier in China and they were dirt cheap and went into the same sockets I thought. Everywhere I have looked in stores they were very expensive....
  • Options
    cobrakd1cobrakd1 Member Posts: 4

I found them in an earlier post from ITC have to replace the whole fixture. Bought 24 of them and also the courtesy lights on same site.

http://www.itc-rv.com/product/decor-premium-led-cluster-overhead-light/

Also I am putting 2 more underwater lights in they are Seablaze 3 blue and 2 blue lights in my arch.

Need ice to get out now LOL.

I am in Maine on Sebego lake. 

Thanks all

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those were the ones that I used when I replaced mine a few years back. You will like them. After I was done, I noticed that the cabin was cooler due to the lack of heat from the halogen bulbs. In my arch, I used the ITC tri-color lights. They are a direct replacement and they give you the color options. For my underwater lights, I used coastal night lights. One man shop and he has great customer service.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    $33 a piece? Thats obnoxious lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    cobrakd1cobrakd1 Member Posts: 4

$26.00 each for mine X 24 LOL=$624 but I think it will be worth it for cooler boat and battery life