disappearing post

frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
What happen to MT post about selling his boat it was there a while ago ?
thanks

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016

@fenchship, thank you for your concern! I scr*w-up! I then asked the Moderators to remove the post..... frenchship, as you saw, I posted a notice that our 360 was for sale and attached 4 pages of info.

I thought I had password protected the attachments so that the pages could not be edited but I must have attached them before the password process was secure. After scr*wing that up I realized that I could not delete the attachments, so I asked a Moderator for help! Thank you Moderator(s)! When I get my act together I'll re-post once I am sure the pages can not be edited.

In short, our 2014 EC 360 is for sale. The Admiral ok'd it as long as I got CDN $ 225K or U.S. $167K That would be $75K off my purchase price and for Americans another 35% off that! .....IMO both great deals - but for our American friends - with their awesomely high dollar - a crazy good price. The boat, with options and accessories, originally cost me U.S. $300K

If interested, for fun google the 360s on Yachtworld to see how crazy good a deal this boat is!

You can always ask questions on this forum but if you or a friend have personal questions you can contact me about the sale at the following e.mail address: Rinker360@bell.net

Post edited by Michael T on
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,457 admin
    I do not delete any post's unless a member asks me to. I do edit post's from time to time but under no circumstances to I "censor" the forum..... If anyone needs something done to their post just drop me a PM.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez MT how do you cope with losing that amount of money in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Steve, rarely do we get what we paid for something (real estate and classics aside) so I always expected a loss. The Admiral and I think the boat is a very good deal for Canadians but a ridiculously good deal for Americans - due to your money having a 35% premium - at this point in time. That can and will change, who knows when. At the time we purchased the boat our currencies were essentially at par. So, if we are going to sell the boat in the next few years NOW would be a great time as any American (and there are 10 times as many potential customers in the U.S.) will get a further 35% discount. Our idea is to sell it fast to avoid a bunch of "tire kickers" just wanting to go for a ride. As GTYEE found out when he bought our 2013 EC 310 when you see a superb boat you had better move fast. Hopefully, someone else will be as smart as him! Until it sells we'll love being Rinker owners.
    .....and to the Ray and the other Moderators - a BIG Thank You for deleting my posted error! Great Work. When the Admiral shows me how to secure the attached data properly :-)  I'll re-post!
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod

I'm sure you'll have no problems selling it MT!

As far as editing posts....I only mess with Handy's!! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,457 admin
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    edited February 2016
    .....from what I can tell "messing with Steve" has become an American passtime! If this keeps up it will become a registered Olympic Sport! LOL
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are like politicians, all talk and no action LOL
    .....and that's good Steve as you are a very well liked member of this forum with "interesting" comments from time to time, but we love you anyway!