Options

Exciting couple weeks for my 246!

elarson5757elarson5757 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
The next couple weeks will see big changes to my 246CC. After deciding it simply wasn't worth the extra 40k to buy an identical new one I'm investing in improving my 2007 especially since it only has 170hrs on her. 

Next week the spring prep happens as well as plugs, belt, impeller, minor repairs to the outdrive skeg, a keel guard, and new Lenco Trim tabs. 

Coming behind that the next week is all new wet sounds speakers with blue LED rings, all new stainless cup holders with blue LEDs, and swapping out the LED courtesy lights to Blue as well.   Also adding a wet sounds subwoofer, and a new 5 channel amp to drive it all along with an additional radio controller at the swim platform. 

Also next week the drawing will be done and order in for SeaDek front to back. So excited!

Last will be getting something done to improve the black gel coat above the rub rail. It's constantly chalky within a couple weeks after buffing and waxing no matter what I do. 

Would still like to look at a new black wake tower but I think I'm done for now. 

Oh yea and painting the engine compartment...and tinting the windshield..and on and on and on...

Comments