Options

New Canvas for Rinker 320

wm61356wm61356 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
After some shopping around to various suppliers I decided to have a local marine canvas shop make a complete enclosure for my 2009 320 EC while the boat was in storage over the winter. I chose Sunbrella Supreme fabric in black for the Bimini and Camper tops, and Strataglass Chrystal Clear 20/20 for the clears. Although the OEM canvas was still serviceable, there were some aspects of the design that I wanted to change. They used all black zippers and snaps which provides a clean uniform look compared to the old canvas. The fit is perfect with good overlap between all panels so it should be water tight. They also re-arched the support bows to facilitate water run off (my OEM camper top sagged and water would collect on it after a hard rain.) All-in-all, I am very happy with the work. I will post some pictures as soon as I am able to get back to the boat. If anyone is in need of a complete canvas set off of a 2009 Rinker 320 (I think it would fit a 312 model as well) I'm selling the old stuff. It is still very serviceable, the front connector has new glass in it last summer. The other glass panels have some scratches but are still clear and flexible with no yellowing. Any zippers that needed repair have been replaced so it all goes together well. I have everything except the stainless steel frame. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Comments