Options

Accessories for Rinker 310 (2002) New Carpet, Camper Enclosure, Mooring Cover, Bedding Covers

Hi Folks:
It's been quite a while since I posted, and let me offer my apology for not following up with some of you that responded to my original post on this topic in 2013.  I had to deal with some on-going family issues, so just getting back to being able to follow up on offering these items again.

I was the 2nd owner of the 310 before Sandy took her from me.  All these items are in GREAT shape.  I can send pic's upon request.

* Brand New Cockpit Carpeting- literally used once- sand color (medium beige). Seven (7) pieces including foot well near cabin door, with cut out for table leg and helm floor storage. Heavy weight pile. Paid $595 in 2012.

* Bedspread & Pillow Sham Covers- for V-berth and mid berth beds. Original but in excellent condition.

* Strataglass Camper Enclosure- with smile-face zipper windows- in Navy color- bought in 2006 for over $4,000. Meticulously maintained (lots of compliments on clarity).  Includes two canvas tops with zipper connectors to both sides or radar arch.

* Cockpit Mooring Cover- Navy color. Original, but not used often. Well maintained with annual waterproofing conditioner.

Make a reasonable offer and it's your.  Shipping from NJ.

Comments

• Options
    yahbuddyyahbuddy Member Posts: 1
    Is the bedspread & pillow sham covers still for sale
  • Options
    barnegatbillbarnegatbill Member Posts: 7
    Yahbuddy- I thought I responded and posted pic's but I am not seeing the response.  Please email me if you are interested at wobrien@us.ibm.com and I can send the pics. Both the v-berth and mid-cabin spreads and shams (2 per) are available. Thanks,
    Bill
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    Interested in the following and price: Any photos?

* Bedspread & Pillow Sham Covers- for V-berth and mid berth beds. Original but in excellent condition.

* Strataglass Camper Enclosure- with smile-face zipper windows- in Navy color- bought in 2006 for over $4,000. Meticulously maintained (lots of compliments on clarity).  Includes two canvas tops with zipper connectors to both sides or radar arch.

Ian

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    I am interested in the strataglass, sent you an email.