Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs more chicks! lol

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    We have one of these at my club and you should see the chicks that use that....OMG!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod

hmmm, we have one very similar...can't seem to get the hot chics though. :-/

These things are relatively (compared to other places) a good price at Sam's club.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one at Costco called the Relaxation Station. It is $89. I have it and everyone loves it. I just bought a new one called Sportsstuff Fiesta Island. Wally world had them in the fall for $99, but now they are up to $300-400.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Here is the Fiesta Island
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Here is the Relaxation Station
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    The relaxation station is what I currently have, just in different colors. (orange & blue)  I like the netting area to sit in on hot days and after the jelly fish come out.

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Here's the Irish chicks on a raft theme song from the pub. (It's shockingly addictive after about a min but that could just be my DNA).......Don't be shy, sing loudly with cold beer hoisted high while jelly fish tickle your toes(egads DI)  ;)

Now I need the mega raft. Too much fun and welcome to summer.
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Tiki, nice chic!

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought you might like that  :D . I can only imagine how stoked you guys are to get on the water. Have a great season. MnK
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    TikiHut2 said:
    Thought you might like that  :D . I can only imagine how stoked you guys are to get on the water. Have a great season. MnK

We've spent 4 weekends sleeping on it and it is only the first week in May!!  I'm looking forward to warmer night temps (to anchor without running heat overnight) and warmer water so the kids can swim & get out of our hair!  Right now I seem to want to spend every minute possible on her!

• Options
    TsquareTsquare Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
    When I was building the prototype items for the 410 and 420.  I often thought about a floating hot tub/warm tub.  Basically a floating ring with a large heavy duty bag with a circular lower ring.  The tub would naturally fill with water, sea or fresh.  Then two hoses would be attached one incoming and the outher out.  These hoses would be attached to the a dedicated hot water heater utilizing a circulation pump.  One of the engines could also help keep the water hot.   Anyway, it was just an idea nearly 10 years ago. 
    Undercover,  Alswagg
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    If this was really perfect it would have a pole in the middle........LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Tsquare said:
    When I was building the prototype items for the 410 and 420.  I often thought about a floating hot tub/warm tub.  Basically a floating ring with a large heavy duty bag with a circular lower ring.  The tub would naturally fill with water, sea or fresh.  Then two hoses would be attached one incoming and the outher out.  These hoses would be attached to the a dedicated hot water heater utilizing a circulation pump.  One of the engines could also help keep the water hot.   Anyway, it was just an idea nearly 10 years ago. 

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn