Kuuma Stainless Grill

I have a Kuuma stainless boat grill that needs a new home. It has 4 fold down legs and a nice carry cover. It is their Stow n go model.  It fits in the starboard side aft seat of a 246cc very nicely. Uses 1 lb propane cans.
https://images.atgstores.com/img/x/1238/58140_alt.jpg
I would use a mount to place it on the platform of my 246 and it worked really well. looking to get $85 for it. It is clean and well cared for. It can be shipped but a pick up might be easiest. I am located near put in Bay ohio. Email me if interested [email protected]

Comments

• shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 1,027Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I have one for my 246 with a pole mount. The pole mount has a puck at the bottom that screws to where ever you want it and the pole locks in and out of place for storage. On my 246 I mounted the puck inside the swim deck cooler so I didn't have to screw into the teak and have that puck sticking out on the deck. In the cooler it is hidden when not in use and the water can still drain. I used a bead of silicone under the puck and stainless steel hardware to mount. I would recommend anyone to buy this grill. We love ours and $85 is a steal. 

@earl1z19 what did you use to clean yours?  It looks great and mine is only a year old and looks nothing like that.
  • earl1z19earl1z19 Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    Mine was the exact same way. Keeps out of sight when not in use.
  • halifax212halifax212 Halifax NS CanadaPosts: 195Member ✭✭✭
    excellent spot!.  Just need a 246 now <span>:wink:</span>
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 3,046Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty clever. Wonder if it would work on the side where the ladder collapses in. I only have one of those lids on my 260 EC and the ladders in it.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

It might. The puck is only about a 1/2 inch thick.
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,067Member ✭✭✭
    MarkB- the only issue with putting it where the ladder is.... If someone wants to go in/out of the water while the grill is up. 
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 3,046Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. Maybe need to put ladder out before grill goes up. If i need to get under way and grill is hot can probably swing ladder onto bbq post and tie off.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• earl1z19earl1z19 Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    OK, so now that everyone knows how and where to mount this thing who wants to buy it?
  • ChillLaxinChillLaxin LI, NYPosts: 28Member ✭✭
    You don't have the mount like in the above pics do you?
    edited April 2016