Options

246CC SeaDek Project!

elarson5757elarson5757 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
Like a little kid in a candy store!  Finally received and approved my drawing for production this morning.  Complete SeaDek in gray over black faux teak from the swim platform all the way to the steps thru the walk-thru windshield.  Whooo Hooo!!   Telling me 10-15 days to ship.  I can't wait!

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @e5757...the gray looks fantastic. I am seeing more and more of it on boats and everyone says it is cooler on the feet than the brown tones.
  • Options
    Michael T said:
    @e5757...the gray looks fantastic. I am seeing more and more of it on boats and everyone says it is cooler on the feet than the brown tones.
    @Michael T I saw a black and white 276 that had this same gray faux teak and fell in love with the look.  It literally made the look of the boat...Had to have it.
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully you have better luck than I did. I received mine earlier this spring and laid it out this weekend and there are a couple pieces that the cut was terrible. Have to make it work now though lol. It'll look good!
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    @shawnmjr if you google the color and seadek a lot of pictures come up. Unreal the combinations you can select
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    Our 246 came with the Teak and we love it. It looks so much better than the white platform. I haven't seen the Grey yet. Do you have any pictures of the Grey Teak?
    Lots of pics on the Internet and I'll post some when it's in. 
  • Options
    jme097 said:
    Hopefully you have better luck than I did. I received mine earlier this spring and laid it out this weekend and there are a couple pieces that the cut was terrible. Have to make it work now though lol. It'll look good!
    Did it get cut different from your template @jme097
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    @elarson5757 just looked it up and that stuff looks great. I really like the grey
    I'm so geeked to get this done.  I'm in line for production now as of today so hopefully less than two weeks. By then my stereo and LED work will be done and the boat back. 

• Options
    bigal6030bigal6030 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Looks good, I just received my swim platform sea dek. Process, start to finish was over 6 weeks I'm glad I started when I did. 

Big Al - 2006 - 270 Express Crusier

Home port: Hammond Ind.