Options

Tom Brady

Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well the Court upheld his suspension 4 games. Guess he really did cheat. Sorry Raybo. Lol

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Its still not over till the games are played. Appeal appeal appeal......... 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Cheaters never get away with anything. LOL
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ruling had nothing to do with any cheating, only on the CBA that allows the commisioner to apply suspensions based only on wishy-washy feelings, no evidence needed. 

Funny how the NFL lost or never did check ball inflations from the 15-16 season. lol

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Actually B_D they did check balls and found that the air pressure varied quite a bit with temperature change but did not want to report it because of the appeal..... 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manning won the Super Bowl....best punishment for Brady ever.
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    Its still not over till the games are played. Appeal appeal appeal......... 
    Do you think the US Supreme Court is going to hear the appeal?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    It would end up in a tie Greg therefore affirming the lower courts decision
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manning had the worst performance of a QB in the superbowl. Denver's defense did the job well. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady did not distroy that c-phone for no reason, Manning still won, team effort.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with BD. Broncos defense won the superbowl. Manning was a liability. Brock was playing better than Manning.

Stupid of Brock to go chase money now and leave the best defense in the league. Very short term focus. He would have done better staying with the Broncos and having a shot at winning the superbowl. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    ....any of the armchair quarterbacks on here ever quarterbacked? I did until my rotator cuff blew out and I became a wide receiver (tight end) IMO anyone who says that a defence totally wins a game hasn't played football. The calls the quarterback makes, the confidence he inspires, the tips you give the defence and much more - many come from the quarterback. BTW, it's a team game, win or lose. Before anyone knocks a quarterback's resolve put on that cr*ppy flack jacket and take a couple of hits. As for manning, at least he wouldn't have run away from a fumbled ball like that big mouth dancing showboat did in the super bowl. If you haven't actually played a sport maybe stick to boating?
  • Options
    Wow MT quite a post. I played sports and coached for many many years. I am not a Peyton fan at all but even though he did not throw the ball well in the Super Bowl he played well and did not make any mistakes. As far as Brady goes I dont give a rat's a$$ about 1psi. Makes no difference at all. Gamesmanship: every pro athlete does something to get the upper hand on an opponent. If you dont try then you dont care about winning. Its that simple. I dont think (I could be wrong) that anyone on this forum followed this whole deflategate more than me. Brady did offer up his text messages the first time he was interviewed.  Anyhow moot point. Lets remember this. Hardy with the Cowboys beat and assaulted his girl friend and got 4 games. Brady football 1psi low and NO proof what so ever that he was the one that did it and he gets 4 games. Something is totally wrong there. Appeal appeal appeal. Goodell is an idiot. Plain and simple........ In the words of Handyman "OK Ray you can close this thread".......LOL 
This discussion has been closed.