Options

In Ft Lauderdale, need beer

TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
first time in Ft Lauderdale and I'm hoping all the Florida guys on the forum can help me out.   looking for an Irish pub or some sort of area where there's maybe a few bars to visit with live music. I'm at the Marriott harbor.
  Took the wifey for the weekend, it was part of the "buying the boat" deal. Lol.  

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a cruise on the Intercoastal. Amazing houses
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Shooters 21 bar still on the inetrcoastal? Man, it used to be lively there!
  • Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    Dunno MT .  I gotta few drinks in me and got to chatting with some locals at the bar.  Got a few good suggestions.  Man, Ft Lauderdale is some place! I've never seen so many yachts!   They have them parked right  outside their back door.  No wonder everyone aspires to retire here.  Lol.  You could make a mint if you were a marine mechanic down here I assume.  Only noticed one rinker.  
  • Options
    Wait 'till you see all the guys landing their helicopters in their back yards Friday night after work...LOL! Seriously! Some of the best house parties I have ever been to were in FLD.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't find a place to have a beer in Lauderdale, I don't think you can be helped! JK, burnt your in yacht party USA territory so get out there, find some cool places and report back and make us all jealous!
  • Options
    craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Head to Miami Beach. More incredible yachts, mansions, good restaurants and beautiful women. I bring my team down to Miami Beach in October of most years for an annual meeting followed by hitting the town and indulging in the sights and atmosphere. Good times. 
    I think I heard Jay-Z, Pdiddy, Pitt Bull and others were having a big party at Blue Fountaine Resort. That place is amazing. Go crash it. 
    I was in Jacksonville on business last week and took a cruise through Nocatee and over to Ponte Vedra area. All unbelievable mansions with the beach as their backyard. Impressive
  • Options
    .....and who said having an account in the Caymans was a bad idea?