Updating Tv area

russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
got a project on the go to update tv cabin ate to the later style flat screen. Got some cherry and building the box now to look more like the 290 EC. Here's a couple of picks with the Tvs box removed. Will show some more pix next week of the new cherry cabinate 

Comments

  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Did the corian top go under the entire TV cabinet or just what is exposed?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes" (Sold)
    2022 Cherokee 294GEBG Black Label land yacht. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    What boat are you doing this in? I am interested to see this
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jme097 said:
    What boat are you doing this in? I am interested to see this
    I believe it is a 270.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes" (Sold)
    2022 Cherokee 294GEBG Black Label land yacht. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Yes a 270 FV. No the corian went just under the cabinate which surprised me so I've built a cherry top to match the woodwork
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would keep the cabinet for storage
  • frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Again nice job on the wiring harness lol.
  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Photo was taken immediately after removing the cabinate. The wiring loom will all be tidied up before Tv is mounted
Sign In or Register to comment.