TV HELP

NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
Hey there forum,

I have a factory mounted TV still located in the space next to the microwave.  It is pre-2009 so it doesn't work, except for the DVD function.  I have another TV that we have been using on the boat, but I would like to free up that space to put in a coffee maker.  The problem is that I can't figure out how to get it out of there?  It is obviously bolted down, but where are the screws or bolts accessed from?  Found a picture of the way it is now.  How do I remove it?



Comments

  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Go in the cupboard underneath and you'll have several screws either side looking up. It's also bolted with 2 bolts and 2 L brackets. I took mine out last week
  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Sorry I thought you were trying to pull the cabinate out. I'd still look in the cupboard underneath for fixing screws
  • NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Russ,

    Are the bolts holding in all accessible from underneath?

    Thanks!

  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Just the cabinate for me as my tv had already been removed before I bought mine. Have a look inside the cupboard below and look upwards. The cabinate is held in by two bolts and 14 screws
  • russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Derr!! I didn't look  at your photo. What boat is yours on? 


Sign In or Register to comment.