Options

Really Cool Boat/Fishing Gear

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't remember T-H Marine being mentioned on this forum before. A friend just bought 6 "high intensity"  underwater LED lights at $49 each. He's going to mount 3 sets of them one on top of the other outside each drive and two in between his drives. He says for the money those LED lights look awesome. He has purchased strip LED lighting from them before. He swears by their product for price value. He told me to go to their website but to beware it is 'addictive". I did there really (IMO) is some cool stuff there. There were three categories new Products - I like a LOT of what I saw, The 2016 Catalogue - I didn't get in there yet and The Oxygenator - fishing gear. Full disclosure - I don't have any stock in the company....but I might soon! LOL

Comments

• Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    MT make sure you post pictures once he has them installed and in the water. I came so close to buying those but I got scared away by the pricing lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    umm... @MT...last I heard you sold your boat? Did you buy something else and no pics?
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's going to need therapy. as it gets warmer outside.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    nothing yet Ras, although I did talk with a guy who had a Rinker 186 with a 4.3 and all black hull for sale. I'm way past withdrawals and the Admiral will tell you that the money she spent on therapy for me was a waste. LOL.....all kidding aside I am not happy to be without my cruiser. It is actually rather dreadful, but it was that or having it sit for long periods no use which is a bad way to treat any boat but never a way to treat a Rinker. I'm not complaining, that's life, but it was just a sad day for us.....and yes, the warmer it gets and the more boats I see on the water the harder it is. So look after your boats guys and keep them healthy! :-) As for our 360, I believe that the boat is in great hands and pictures of it will be on this forum for years.
    Post edited by Michael T on