Options

where the heck do you put it?

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am about to get the rest of our enclosure done, have half done and store that under the bedding of the mid berth if our 270...few more pieces and will have them on top of each other..not good? Hardly use what I have but do not want to leave it behind...any ideas on a 270 how to store it safe?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Dang Greg, was looking for a silver bullet here. I wonder if done that way, a bag to put it in and you have a tube if cover/ pillow for mid ship?
  • Options
    frodo13056frodo13056 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    I used to keep my canvas in the cabin until I realized that spiders hide everywhere along the zippers, flaps, etc. Nothing like loading up a fresh batch of spiders in the cabin every time I took the canvas down! Now, I use old sheets (as already mentioned) roll everything up and keep it under the rear bench seat.
  • Options
    If I could keep that area dry back there but since I don't keep the cover on it, I don't think I can keep it from getting wet or at least damp which is a whole other problem...I think once I get it all done I will have the guy that makes it for me fashion some sort of bag and then I can store it along the edge in the mid ship berth area...about the only think I can think of....just no other storage for something that big on the boat!