Helm seat boat slide/rail

laureniac1laureniac1 Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
So I was doing the raising up of my helm seat with the 4x4 aluminum box channel today. And of course when I went to put the seat back in one of the rails (left side) fell off and went in Lake Erie! And yes I put a life jacket on and took a polar plunge! I could not find it. Any idea where I can get a bolster helm seat rail slide? I just need the bottom (movable) rail but would imagine I will have to get entire rail. I already looked at Great Lakes Skipper no luck. Thanks for any help

Comments

• BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Ah geez....... That sucks!! :-(
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

I couldn't find them on the Taylormade site although I thought they made sliders at one point. Swivl-eze and Garrelick also make seat parts but I think your best bet would be to call Rinker and ask them where they get them, they should know that right off!

• randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my, a 2005, you may have to inprovise, another pic of Sq stock? same thickness as other side. Anyone have a strong magnet, on a rope?
    Boat Name : 

• JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    Try happy day boating in port Clinton they maybe able to help or checker marine service Erie Michigan. Checkers is a salvage yard for boats usually have seats and such laying around