Hatch roller screens

I have a 2003 342 Fiesta Vee and I would like to know where I can buy a hatch roller screen? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Best Answer


  • Options
    DakotaSkipperDakotaSkipper Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Thank you Greg Cableguy.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,469 admin
    What do you mean by "hatch roller screen". If you are talking about the hatches over the v-berth bed, galley sink and dinette then the screens are already there. One side of the hatch has a shade and other side is a screen. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
Sign In or Register to comment.