LED Spacer

redlightningredlightning Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Installed these this weekend.  A lot of work.  Had to wire from the dash down the starboard side to speakers then up over the radar arch to the speaker on the other side of the arch.  BUT  no hole thru the fiberglass from the arch into the port side of the boat.  had to run down into the engine compartment on the starboard side then over and up into the port side to get the remaining two speakers.

2011Sea Ray 450 Twin 8.2’s Bravo III Sterndrive
2012 390 Sea Ray Twin 8.2’s Inboard - Sold
2008 330 Express Cruiser - Sold

Comments

  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,954 mod
    Looks fantastic there Red!  I'm sure even better at night!

    Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @redlightning....BEAUTIFUL! More Rinker owner magic! Most creative guys anywhere!
  • JC290JC290 Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    Where did you get those red?
  • jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    @redlightning did you wire them to an acc switch on the helm?

    Does anyone know if the left over ACC switches are already fused or the fuse holders empty? Random question I know lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • redlightningredlightning Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

    I got these on ebay.  they were the thinner spacers.  the acc switches have a circuit breaker not a fuse.  I am probably going to install a 1a fuse in line just to be safe.  I am not sure what the circuit breaker is rated at but I would think 10a.  much more than I want going out on that wiring.

    2011Sea Ray 450 Twin 8.2’s Bravo III Sterndrive
    2012 390 Sea Ray Twin 8.2’s Inboard - Sold
    2008 330 Express Cruiser - Sold
Sign In or Register to comment.