Options

Rinker 236 - customer service

DanishgodDanishgod Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
Can anyone send to me a picture of their 236 BR from 2014?  specifically I am interested in any photos related to the tilting back support on the rear sun lounger.  I bought a 2014 236 and there was no tilting mechanism but the back rest was cut out of the upholstery, so it is an odd situation.  When I called Rinker customer service, you get a voice mail and then no response. and they don't respond to their emails.  so it is a bit confusing behaviour from a large manufacturer of boats.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try and lookup Kim Slocum on facebook. He's the new CEO of Rinker.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rinker is rebuilding from the days of ownership by that  $%^&* Global Nautic.

Give the new guys a chance. Kim is a GREAT guy and is putting the old team back together. The "old" Rinker team has a lot of re-building to do and may not be as fast to return calls as they were before GN!

• Options
    wheatstwheatst Member Posts: 40 admin
    Want to let you know that we tracked down the no call / no email return issue.  Calls and emails were being routed to generic email/voicemail accounts that no one knew to monitor.  Corrections made...calls and emails go to real people located on-site now.  
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,547 mod
    Steve, thanks for the update!