Options

Replacement plastic receptacle 2005 rinker 342

rolex_26_99rolex_26_99 Member Posts: 0
Have a Rinker 2005 342 that is missing what I believe to be the garbage receptacle that is recessed in the counter beside the galley sink???

Tried hunting something down that would fit in there but its a no go.

Anyone ever replace or know of a place to buy replacements?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    I think I saw the same can at the container store last year. Try there.
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Have someone on here with a 342 look at the bottom and get a number off it you can match it up on the rubber maid site

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might also want to try Jet Technologies who make all sorts of parts for Rinker (tables, access hatches, etc.) They are located in Indiana, not far from Rinker. Their products are made in the USA so they will fit, last and not contain radioactive material like the Chinese crap does. If I can find the contact info I will post. You could probably "google" it and find their contact info. Good luck!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Rolex - Jet Technologies, who make a huge range of quality products for Rinker and many other boat manufacturers, can be reached c/o Stacy Newton in parts. Her e.mail address is SNewton@jettechinc.com   If she doesnt have the part she may know where to find it. She sure helped me find a few exotic parts in the past - just another reason not to send our manufacturing off-shore. Try to get the kind of help Stacy brings from someone in Bangladesh!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    l-skynyrdl-skynyrd Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

The trash can on my 2002 342 is a rubber maid  2805. Hope this helps.

Len

You have to love the water....

Len & Robyn   342 FV  Freebird

• Options
    rmrstlmormrstlmo Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    I just purchased 2000 340 FV. Been looking for a trash can that would work. This is a huge help. Thanks!

Ray

2006 390

Previous 2000 340