Comments

  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the gray - it looks great with the black canvas and hull.
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a drive shower?
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....yes it is, double arm version, I believe = one smart guy!
  • BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    That looks GREAT, its next on my list.
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that look. Who did the work/install?

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • elarson5757elarson5757 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭



    Just finished mine two weeks ago as well. Could not be happier!  Congrats!!

    I did everything including the swim platform, entire cockpit and the steps up to the windshield walk thru to the bow. 
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they work with you to keep the lines straight from piece to piece?

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • elarson5757elarson5757 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Do they work with you to keep the lines straight from piece to piece?
    You make the template and you tell them exactly which way or how you want the teak lines running. Mine were all bow/stern except the two steps from the walkway to the cockpit.  
  • blaubatublaubatu Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

    @Black Diamond,

    I did the installment, it's easy.


  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blaubatu did you end up using the 260EC template that I made up with SeaDek? Did it fit fine?

    Boat Name: King Kong

    "Boat + Water = Fun"

  • blaubatublaubatu Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

    Hi Mark,


    Yes it was your template and it fits great!


    Thanks

  • bigal6030bigal6030 Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    I did mine this year 
    I love it 

    Big Al - 2006 - 270 Express Crusier

    Home port: Hammond Ind.

  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Rinker logo!
  • jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I just installed my Seadek this year as well. Looks like your fit was spot on. I had a couple areas where the fit was terrible. Looks great!
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • nerg54nerg54 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    We were turned away from doing whole cockpit area in case of spills etc told carpet would be easier to clean and or replace
    how has it worked out for you? I love the look  I ordered mine for swim platform on my 280 but still waiting for it to come I'm still on fence about rest of cockpit area vs carpet 
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaDek does not stain. It cant absorb anything. So for any spills just soap and spray down. 

    Boat Name: King Kong

    "Boat + Water = Fun"

  • elarson5757elarson5757 Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
    nerg54 said:
    We were turned away from doing whole cockpit area in case of spills etc told carpet would be easier to clean and or replace
    how has it worked out for you? I love the look  I ordered mine for swim platform on my 280 but still waiting for it to come I'm still on fence about rest of cockpit area vs carpet 
    I came from carpet to SeaDek.  The carpet stains, holds debris, and gets junk under it so you can't effectively just hose the cockpit down. 

    The SeaDek doesn't stain (I'm sure something would stain it but not typical cockpit "stuff"), doesn't absorb anything, and it's adhered down so nothing gets underneath it. 

    So far I've done nothing but hose it off to the floor drain and it looks amazing!
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the look....my question is how does it handle foot traffic over time?  Does it change color ie...darken after a few years of people walking on it?  Particularly where people constantly enter and exit the boat.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    How comfy is it on the feet relative to carpet?
  • jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    @craigswardmtb the Seadek is very comfy. I threw away my old snap in carpeting and installed my new Seadek this spring on my 280. I LOVE it. Wash it down with soap and water and its dry in less than an hour. It doesn't soak in any liquid. 
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • jmichelsjmichels Member Posts: 311 ✭✭
    Anyone done a 270 FV with sea deck? looks awesome

  • partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭

    That looks great!


  • SeaHareSeaHare Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    01 FV 310, 5.7s carbed, B3s
  • SeaHareSeaHare Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Just got my Seadek on...

    01 FV 310, 5.7s carbed, B3s
  • SeaHareSeaHare Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    ...
    01 FV 310, 5.7s carbed, B3s
  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like your link isn't working
    2008 330EC
  • SeaHareSeaHare Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

    01 FV 310, 5.7s carbed, B3s
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful. Now that's another custom touch for a new special forum category?
Sign In or Register to comment.