Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Model number For lenco ACTUATORS for a 2006 Rinker 320 can any one help me

scottb3200scottb3200 Eastgreenwich riPosts: 42Member ✭✭
edited June 2016 in Electrical Discussions
heres a picture 
Post edited by scottb3200 on

Comments

• NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Pensacola, FLPosts: 303Member ✭✭✭
    I think just measure them both ways, then check the Lenco website, you should be able to determine from the size.
  • scottb3200scottb3200 Eastgreenwich riPosts: 42Member ✭✭
    The boat is  in the water  I was hoping someone would know  so I could order them before I take the boat out of the water 
  • SerenitySerenity Long Island, New YorkPosts: 162Member ✭✭✭
    Scott--did you ever find out which actuator to order? I have the same boat and my starboard actuator stopped working. I switched the wiring and still does not work. In the Spring it stuck half way down. I tapped a few times with a rubber mallet and started working. It now totally stopped. I will order 2 new ones but want to make sure which ones. Thank you.
  • LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaPosts: 3,131Member ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SerenitySerenity Long Island, New YorkPosts: 162Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you LaRea. That is the one I thought was the one. I will wait until I pull the boat for the winter. I went over the entire system and checked the voltage. Port side works great--the starboard stopped mid-way down and did not move. I was able to tap it with a rubber mallet while my wife pushed the help button. It finally totally retracted.