Options

Ice Maker

HamdogHamdog Member Posts: 247 ✭✭
Well it would not turn on when tried for the first time this season. I checked and it is plugged in. Is there a fuse to check? Anybody have any suggestions before I call a tech?
"Wetted" Bliss 2005 Rinker 342 - Black Hull - Twin Mercruiser 350 Mags - BIII's

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all fuses and breakers are good I'd try this: the ice makers have an black on/off switch partially hidden by the bottom plastic cover on the outside of the ice maker. I was cursing ours last summer and the Admiral reached down and flicked it on. I went downstairs and had a pout!
  • Options
    Michael T, that could be it. A lot of work and people on the boat recently. That would be great if such an easy fix. I will give it a go next time down.
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....of course you know if the control arm is up that stops ice too, but my money (fingers crossed) is on that little black on/off rocker switch.
  • Options
    Gold Star award goes to Michael T this week. Have owned the boat for 7 years and never knew there was a hidden on/off switch. Turned it on and working perfectly! Many many thanks MT!