Options

QUESTION FOR ALSWAGG Rinkers...

NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
Addressed to Al because I don't know anyone else with the Rinker specific info I am looking for.

Did Rinker use anti-siphon valves on my fuel tanks?  They are 75 Gallon tanks, aluminum.  Boat is the 2005 300FV.  If they used them, where in the line are they?  I pulled the fitting off the top of the tank, no valve there.  Visually checked the rest of the on/off valves and none of them have anything extra built in, so if there is an anti-siphon valve where would it be?  Also, were those tanks built with a pick up tube built in?  From the hole in the top of the tank (about 7/16) there is no relief on the sides, so it seems that hole goes to the bottom of the tank as a built in pick up.  Lastly, where would I find manufacturer info on the tank?  I have looked at the obvious top and side that I can see, any idea who built them for Rinker?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Al, I knew you would know the answer.  I didn't have pick up tubes, per se.  It seems they are molded into the tank.  When I pulled the fitting off the top of the tank there was no tube attached to it, but the hole has sides going down at least eight inches or so.  I will call Florida Marine tommorrow.  Thanks again!