Options

Deleting My Rinker :-(

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was with great sadness that I deleted my former 2014 Rinker EC 360 as my screen saver. She has moved on to a new home and I can't keep looking at her every time I fire-up my computer.

New screen saver is a shot of the beach at Provo where I spend 8 weeks a year....maybe even more now!

Thank God for the forum as that's my Rinker place now! :-)

BMXZ will recognize the Rinker shot as it was taken at Meyer's Point Marina in Belleville....his home town and famous Rinker gathering spot (for our area).

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get over it MT
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smart move put a pretty gal pic, on screen saver,
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a great shot, thats for sure!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    Sure Steve, you're still working and you spend more time on the forum than me and I'm retired LOL. I could just imagine if you sold your 342, we'd hear the crying all the way up north!
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:

It was with great sadness that I deleted my former 2014 Rinker EC 360 as my screen saver. She has moved on to a new home and I can't keep looking at her every time I fire-up my computer.

New screen saver is a shot of the beach at Provo where I spend 8 weeks a year....maybe even more now!

Thank God for the forum as that's my Rinker place now! :-)

BMXZ will recognize the Rinker shot as it was taken at Meyer's Point Marina in Belleville....his home town and famous Rinker gathering spot (for our area).

I was just going to say , hey I know where that is!
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options

Hey BMXZ, your home town! I loved that picture but every time I went to the computer there it was.

I will say that picture was taken on a great day for us. We were on the last leg of a trip: Gananoque, Treasure Island, Kingston, Picton, Belleville, Trenton then the reverse!

The weather had been awesome. That day was a perfect day, the water had been like glass all the way from Picton - couple of hours at 3500 rpm, all the canvas down, tunes going. Then a great slip followed by dinner and drinks at the waterfront restaurant then drinks at the boat with some new travelling friends. Underwater lights changing color, drinks, tunes, you know the drill....

You live in (Belleville) a great boating area. I know you will have a fantastic boating summer!

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... I'm going to be joining you soon. :'(

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    Yes, you will!....Misery loves company! LOL
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Mark at least you won't be losing as much as MT did
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:

Hey BMXZ, your home town! I loved that picture but every time I went to the computer there it was.

I will say that picture was taken on a great day for us. We were on the last leg of a trip: Gananoque, Treasure Island, Kingston, Picton, Belleville, Trenton then the reverse!

The weather had been awesome. That day was a perfect day, the water had been like glass all the way from Picton - couple of hours at 3500 rpm, all the canvas down, tunes going. Then a great slip followed by dinner and drinks at the waterfront restaurant then drinks at the boat with some new travelling friends. Underwater lights changing color, drinks, tunes, you know the drill....

You live in (Belleville) a great boating area. I know you will have a fantastic boating summer!

Soooo looking forward to start doing some exploring around here now,Was a long winter! Actually drove through the Trenton one tonight, and looked around, its looking very good, looks to be more boats than last year.
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    geesh Steve, twist that knife a little! MT- sounds like maybe a smaller boat might be in store for you to play around with....
  • Options
    Ras, right now I'm livin' through you guys! So keep the comments and pictures coming ....you guys are my lifeline!