Options

For Sale 1996 Rinker 232 Captiva Cuddy

partlowrpartlowr Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
edited June 2016 in Rinker Sport Boat Forum

I have a nice opportunity to pick up a bigger boat for a great deal but first I must sell my current boat.

1996 232 Captiva Cuddy w/5.7L 350ci Bravo One power $10,500 or best offer

Great Condition, only been used in fresh water.

Includes boat and trailer(trailer is a B&M Manufacturing 2001)

Both boat and trailer have clean Illinois titles in hand. 

Recent trailer paint, new bunk carpet, new LED trailer lighting, new bow roller new aluminum trailer wheels with new radial tires with under 200 miles on them, repacked bearings in March, blue underwater LED lights(plug light and 2 pucks), multi-colored programmable cockpit and cabin LED ambient lighting(looks amazing), LED navigation lighting, new LED reading lights in cabin, JVC Stereo with Bluetooth, USB and all the tech goodies, JVC wired remote at helm, Sirius Satellite Radio, two 8inch Bazooka marine sub woofers, SmartTabs SX, stainless prop, motor rebuilt less than 3.5 years ago, under 170 hours on rebuild, brand new this season semi-custom cover, also includes a snap on cockpit cover(not brand new), brand new last August bimini top and frame, new steering wheel white grip with polished aluminum tri-spoke, updated cabin V-berth cushion upholstery, new stainless cupholders throughout, new vinyl hull graphics this spring, updated Rinker Chrome badges, two battery charging system with Blue Seas battery isolator and 800W inverter with shore power plug in, alternator was new in 2014. Boat was always professionally maintained and winterized by previous owner and myself. It's only been on the water once this season, ran great. There are no tears or major wear on any of the seating, interior looks great.

Boat run 52mph plus on GPS

Everything is done right on this boat.

Compass at helm did crack during last winter storage so that will need to be replaced(around $149)

Also included is 2 anchors, chain and line, 6 life vests, 6 blue fenders/bumpers and lines, several dock lines, brand new this season marine fire extinguisher, safety and flare kit, small tool box with some essentials, inflatable tube, electric pump and tow rope.

This boat is ready for fun on the water and needs nothing. You can literally pick it up from me and head right to the lake or river. As you can see this boat does not show it's age. I will post up more detailed photos of cockpit and interior in the next day or so.

Post edited by partlowr on

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW, after all your great up-grades someone is going to get an amazing boat! The 232 and 236 were my favourite Rinker sport boats. Good luck, shouldn't last long!
  • Options
    Michael T said:
    WOW, after all your great up-grades someone is going to get an amazing boat! The 232 and 236 were my favourite Rinker sport boats. Good luck, shouldn't last long!

Thank you, I think I have it priced well for the condition, looking at Boat Trader and Boat Oddle I think I am priced where I need to be for a quick sale. What are your thoughts on the price I'm asking?
  • Options
    ....are you kidding? For the work you put into that boat and trailer, the way it shows..... that price is imo awesome! I hope the forum guys spread the word to their buddies - we all watched the mods you did!.
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... I am surprised at the sale after all of the work that you have done. The boat looks great!!! Are you looking at another Rinker?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Wow... I am surprised at the sale after all of the work that you have done. The boat looks great!!! Are you looking at another Rinker?
    Yes, a clean low hour 2003 262SS
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    partlowr said:
    Yes, a clean low hour 2003 262SS
    NICE!!! I always loved that boat!!! Demoed one when it came out with a 496HO and it screamed down the river!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    @shawnmjr...that is one beautiful 262SS...and it has the 496! Right engine for that boat!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    shawnmjr said:
    @partlowr any pics of the inside yet? I have a buddy looking at boats and this one is in his price range.

My boat is sold. I was actually contacted by a local dealer that saw an ad I had posted and they offered me $1000 less than asking price and I took it. I probably could have held out for maybe $500 more but at the end of the day I'm happy with the quick sale, money is already in my account. I am sure they are going to list it much much higher as it is an extremely clean boat with lots updates.
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    @partlowr what are you going to be looking for as a new boat? 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com