Options

That's A Wrap

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

So guys, it looks like I have come full circle!

You have seen my newest boat, my 2014 EC 360 go to a new home @bry1429. Fantastic guy!

Today I posted pictures of my first "new" (of 5 new) Rinkers (7 owned in all)

Full circle - Rinker Style - start with one, finish with one! Oh Yeah!

I had a great talk with Kim Slocum a few weeks ago and yesterday with Steve Wheatley. Based on these talks I believe the future of the Rinker brand is stronger than ever and there will be exciting developments in the near future that will be amazing.

I am stoked by the number of new guys on the forum and their depth of knowledge and dedication to their Rinkers.

Even more that that, I was inspired by all of the custom work you guys have done on your Rinkers and believe me Kim Slocum and Steve Wheatley know your dedication and innovation are a gold mine for Rinker.

I know the Forum with all of its great moderators and amazing members will continue to have a blast, disagree with respect and have each others backs as brothers.

It has been a pleasure to own my Rinkers - some of the best fun that I have ever had and probably ever will.

I say with no hyperbole whatsoever - it has been a pleasure to be associated with all of you and that I wish you many great boating years!

Signing off with respect and admiration,

Michael T

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    What's this about Michael, are you signing off for the evening.... Or signing off off?!?!
  • Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    I really hope that you are not saying goodbye to this forum, it would be a terrible lost to all of us.
    Paul
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as his fingers can work a key board, he will be posting on this forum, don't think you could chase him off and we would not want to!
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Hey Michael, you know you will be checking in from time to time. Keep your account open to rattle Handy's cage once and a while. Thanks for all the great posts!

Brian
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is almost at 5000 posts, he will stay till he hits it. :o
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    MT you cant leave the forum now. Its starting to grow and your a very big part of that. Check out my post on your "update" post. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    MT, I hope you reconsider. Your knowledge and willingness to help others is a huge benefit to this website. But if your decision is final, I wish you good luck and happiness in your future.
    Jerry
  • Options
    dhlOASISdhlOASIS Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I'm new to the forum and I must say I am always looking for anything posted or replied to by @Michael T. I hope you will stick around and share your knowledge with all of us esp us newbies. If not, best wishes and thanks for each and every one of your 4K plus posts
  • Options
    The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Cheers for all the help / advice MT! Hopefully you are having a cold one and enjoying it.

2007 300 EC, 350 Mags, B3's, Table Rock Lake, MO

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael good luck with everything coming up. We're here for you. Once a brother, always a brother. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    @MarkB  I have been saying for years that we at the RBOC are a brotherhood. Your post is dead on."Once a brother, always a brother". I am sure that put a smile on MT face. Great guy that I know will check in on us from time to time. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
     We need you buddy, stick around!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    wm61356wm61356 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Michael, It has been said that there are basically 3 types of people in this world...those who wonder what happened, those who let things happen, and those who make things happen! Although we've never met in person, I can tell that you are one of those rare kind and energetic people who work to make good things happen! Thank you for being an advocate of the Rinker product and this form, as well as for your advice and willingness to share your experience with all. Wishing all the best to you.