Options

Bed Sheets

Does Rinker sell fitted sheet sets for both berths on the 310EC.  Looking for something that fits perfectly.  Thx

Comments

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they don't not to my knowledge. Most cut out a template using paper or take mattress into seamstress. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    Our solution.  We purchased a memory foam mattress sized for a double bed that is three inches in thickness.  It lays over the array of cushions that are there.  It does not extend beyond the rectangle that it needs to lay flat.  Then we use a fitted sheet for the bottom.  It fits sloppy but is quite satisfactory.  The top sheet and the blanket look custom made when they are put in place.  The nice thing about this is you can rotate the memory foam as you are making it up and conveniently tuck everything in place.  You do all this while standing at the foot of the bunk.  Also it is very comfortable to sleep on and it seems to breath so you are not disturbed by your own body heat.

Tony
    Salt Shaker 342
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I redid all my curtains and coverlets for the berths and got custom mattress pad and sheets from this place:

http://www.qualitycustomlinens.com/on-board-design

If you just want the linens they are fairly priced and very high quality material and workmanship.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    BarryYLouisvilleBarryYLouisville Member Posts: 10

Ofelie-parts at Rinker wrote to me:

We have sheet sets available in white and the bedding I can send you a couple of pictures of our current comforters. I will get these sent out to you on Monday along with pricing.

Have a great weekend!

Ofelia