Options

Thank You Steve Wheatley!!!!! CUSTOM RINKER PROJECTS!

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guys, YAHOO!!!!!! I just theard from Steve Wheatley.....take a look guys - you have a new category to post your custom mods! CUSTOM RINKER PROJECTS!.I thanked Steve profusely for you. Nice way for me to go out!!!!! I will stay in contact with Rinker and help Steve and Kim any way that I can. All the best dear friends. MT

Get those posts of your beautiful RINKER CUSTOM PRIJECTS on the forum for ALL to see!

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    MT I heard for Steve also. Looks like he is going to give me more access to help run the forum. Hopefully I will be able to "approve" posts with links that needed approval before. Guys this is a great step into solidifying and making the forum even better than it already is............. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Another great thing. Rinker's website has added a link to the forum on the top of the page under resources. Totally awesome....... Thanks Steve Wheatley.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    This is great news! Anything I can help with Raybo, please let me know. Thank you Steve!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Dream I will keep you informed. Putting the link on the top of the web-site was my idea and Steve had it done in a day. He is really taking our advice in to consideration. BTW seems like a great guy. I really believe Rinker is in great hands now........ Thank God!!! 
  • Options
    dhlOASISdhlOASIS Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Thenk you Steve, @Michael T and @raybo3. I love this forum and have gleaned much knowledge and even entertainment from it. I visit almost everyday. Great work!