Officially registered as member and first post in the forum

Hi all,

After a year and 1/2 of "lurking" in the forum, I decided to register as a forum member. My wife and I, although having lived on the water (Algonac/Clay, Mi) for over 40 years, have never been able to own a boat until the last several years.

We spent 2012 playing with a small jet boat and quickly found it did not suit us well. That was sold and in 2013 we bought a 27ft searay weekender. It was a much nicer step up but after one year still did not quite match up to what we wanted. I saw a Rinker 2002 Rinker 310 come in to a local dealership for a trade-in on a pontoon boat in 2014. We looked hard at this one and once aboard and going over it felt a "connection" to this boat. Lol, I'm not sure if that is the right way to phrase it but we knew this was "our" boat. We were able to sell the searay in 2015 and and after surveys etc, etc, bought the 310 (it was still there!!!...kinda like it was waiting for us to come back and claim it as ours, complete with all original manuals). We are the 3rd owners of the Knot Behavin' II, lol, and very happy with it

While looking for info for repairs and replacement parts and other 310 info last year  I came upon this site and bookmarked it. This site is a veritable "fountain of knowledge" and I've picked up some very good and useful tips and info already.

Very glad to officially be here!!!!!
2002 310 Fiesta Vee "Knot Behavin' II"

Comments