Options

2000 Rinker 310 Microwave Replacement

ryanj013ryanj013 Member Posts: 12
Hey guys my microwave doesn't work anymore and it's the original Sanyo EM-N105 white. Can I still get that model replaced? If not what is the equivalent? Also why I am at it anyone know about replacing the coffee pot as well?

Comments

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help with the coffee pot but when I had to replace the microwave on my 01, 310 I could not find a direct replacement. Ended up buying the smallest that Walmart had and cutting the hole around the microwave just a little bit bigger so that it fit. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    I can't help with the coffee pot but when I had to replace the microwave on my 01, 310 I could not find a direct replacement. Ended up buying the smallest that Walmart had and cutting the hole around the microwave just a little bit bigger so that it fit. 
    I have read you need 3 inches of clearance around all sides of the microwave. Does a standard microwave work? Is there anything special about the Sanyo that comes stock with 00 Rinkers? 
  • Options
    Nothing special about the microwaves that I noticed, they are all 110v and they plug in to a 110v outlet that is behind the electrical panel above your stovetop. I dont think that I had a full 3" all the way around, probably half that on the new larger microwave. It was all that would fit and I was much happier cutting the hole a little bigger than rebuilding the entire box. You may be able to find a microwave that fits your opening on an RV site. I couldn't find one but that was 4 years ago. 

• Options
    Nothing special about the microwaves that I noticed, they are all 110v and they plug in to a 110v outlet that is behind the electrical panel above your stovetop. I dont think that I had a full 3" all the way around, probably half that on the new larger microwave. It was all that would fit and I was much happier cutting the hole a little bigger than rebuilding the entire box. You may be able to find a microwave that fits your opening on an RV site. I couldn't find one but that was 4 years ago. 
    Any trick on getting the old one out? Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    There is a shelf under the microwave. You'll see screws in the top of that shelf. Those screws go in to the bottom of microwave to hold it in. Once you pull those screws out you should be able to pull the old micro right out. 

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    On my 342 I had to remove the entire face of the cabinet it was a real PITA.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    On my 342 I had to remove the entire face of the cabinet it was a real PITA.
    Wow! Really? What microwave did you resolve yours with and did you keep the coffee maker?
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Ended up getting a microwave from Sears. It was the only one that was even close to the same size. Yes kept the coffee maker. I love my coffee maker....LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com