Where do you order you oil and filters from?

WildboatingWildboating Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
I just finished breaking in my new replacement motor and planning to head far far away from Cleveland during the RNC.  I need to do a oil change on both motors.   2003 350 Mag Mpi's.  Where do you order from?  I love online shopping and was hoping someone knew the best place, brand and oil filter number to make my life a bit easier.
2003 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee, 350 Mag MPI, Bravo 3 2.20:1 w/ 22p 4 x4 props

Comments

  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saved the oil and filter on my wish list on Amazon. I check the list once a week or so and watch for when the price drops. I use the Merc semi synthetic oil and the Merc HE filter (35-858004K).

    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes" (Sold)
    2022 Cherokee 294GEBG Black Label land yacht. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Wix XP filters, NAPA carries them. 

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • 06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Light House Marine Supply is my go to.  Often free shipping and discounts. 

    marineengineparts.com

    I only use Merc filters and oils.
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • WildboatingWildboating Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Guys!

    2003 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee, 350 Mag MPI, Bravo 3 2.20:1 w/ 22p 4 x4 props

Sign In or Register to comment.