Options

I bet this hasn't happened to anyone else on here.....

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
Ok, I was in the middle of a work meeting yesterday with some upper management when my work cell rang from my mechanic.  Being I really wanted to get the boat back this weekend, I walked out and answered.  I was asked "Did you take your boat back to your marina?"....my stomach dropped (and felt like I needed to go to the bathroom).  Well, my boat was missing.  (it gets better, hang in there)  He then mentioned, hmm, there was another Rinker that had issues and tied to his dock until he could get it towed.  Well, they towed the wrong freakin' boat!  I finally talked to the towboat operator & well, my frustration came out.  It was towed for about 4 or 5 hours the day before.....then towed back last night.  Has this happened to anyone else???  I really questioned the operator (he owned the entire towing company - & yes, I even pay yearly for it!  Makes me rethink it though.  I asked him how he could tow (or steal) a $200k boat without verifying registration (or even boat name)!?!?!  I won't name any names yet, because I'm still working all this out, but thanks for letting me vent again!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments