Options

2003 Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee - FOR SALE - $20,900

MDboaterMDboater Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭

Fresh water cooled Mercruiser 350 Horizon MPI engine (300 hp) 340 hours with Bravo 3 outdrive (new outdrive installed in 2013).  Air conditioned cabin sleeps 4, with 2 in a king size v-berth and 2 in a queen size aft cabin.  Enclosed head with sink, shower, and toilet.  30' 4" overall length with swim platform and 9' 1" beam. 

Systems:  AC and Heat,  Fresh water system,  Hot water heater (heats on shore power or from engine),  CD stereo with 6 waterproof speakers,  30 A shore power,  Underwater lighting (Ocean LED),  LED cockpit and galley lighting,  Dual batteries

Cockpit features:  GPS/Chart plotter,  VHF radio,  Transom Shower at swim platform,  Remote stereo control,  Table,  Bimini top,  Sink,  Swim ladder,  Cockpit cover,  Isinglass windows/camper enclosure.

Cabin features:  Alcohol and electric stove,  Microwave,  Refrigerator,  Galley sink,  Dinette table.

Recent maintenance: 2016: bottom and outdrive paint, distributor cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires, impeller and backing plate, trim tab actuators, and hot water heater.  2015: fresh water pump and accumulator tank. 2013: battery charger 2013. 

The 270 Fiesta Vee is well equipped for a fun day on the water or overnight cruising.   We have used this boat for cruising the northern Chesapeake, tubing, fishing, crabbing and relaxing with friends and family.  Located in Northern Chesapeake.  Please send private message to request additional information.

Post edited by MDboater on

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you just got this boat? Is that a Potomac river water ring around the bottom? LOL
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MD what you going to get? thats a great buy for someone.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    MDboaterMDboater Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    @Handymans342: It's the dang underwater lights.  I'm not happy with the way they perform in my location so the boat has to go. :)  Seriously, the boat is great but the family likes boating enough to want something bigger.  Who am I to disagree.  I'm about 100 miles north of the Patomac but I suspect the ring is from the same thing.

@randy56:  Don't know yet what we will get but likely something that starts with a 3. 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod

Good luck MD!  She's a beautiful boat and the 270 is really great for a lot of things!  After your ride to Rinkervous, I think I know why you'd be moving up!  (more space)

Handy, the ring around the boat is because he is so close to Baltimore.  Potomac has nothing on the great Baltimore water!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express