Options

I have a 2007 Rinker Express Cruiser

i cannot locate the trim tabs pump. It is not in the spot where the manual says it should be. Even running the pump, I could not locate it. Anyone have an answer?

Best Answers

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,461 admin
    Answer ✓
    Most likely they are Lenco and Lenco are electric and there isn't a pump. Each cylinder has an electric motor in them.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Answers

• Options
    jmichelsjmichels Member Posts: 311 ✭✭
    correct. What does the dash display look like?
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two controls on the rh side of your gauge panel...
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg, when did they start to be auto retracting when you turn the key off? Wondering if my 2006 is the same.
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you hear a motor run for a brief second when you turn off the key, they retract. One way to check is put the key in the run position, then move the tabs all the way to the bow down position, then turn off the key. You will notice them retracting. My boat was built in 07 and it has the feature. Not sure of the year when they started it. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    If you hear a motor run for a brief second when you turn off the key, they retract. One way to check is put the key in the run position, then move the tabs all the way to the bow down position, then turn off the key. You will notice them retracting. My boat was built in 07 and it has the feature. Not sure of the year when they started it. 

Yes my 05 does the auto retract too........although I thought I read somewhere that this feature is only on the control panels with the leds? I think some just have the black buttons with no leds to show position.
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered new Led upgrade switch kit. Hope it has that option. Old one was black button"s with no indentation of where trim tabs were at.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine don't show unless it's dark....you pretty much get a feel for them anyway.