Options

Where are the fuses 262 Captiva

Can anyone tell me where the fuses are located on a 2004 262 Captiva Bowrider?  I am trying to understand why my factory Radio (Sony) is no longer working.

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be push button breakers on the dash for most of the equipment. There are also some fuses at the battery, usually for the bilge pump and stereo memory. On my old 232cc, the radio was on the same circuit as the bilge pump. When the pump died and popped the breaker, the radio went out.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    ncchrisscottncchrisscott Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the information!  Go Panthers!
  • Options
    darrendarren Member Posts: 26
    I have a 1995 265 fiesta vee, and the fuse for my radio is in bathroom behind the hinged mirror. There are 4 fuses in there, I was playing my radio and was searching for blown fuses, is how I discovered, none are marked, I believe it was a 10 amp, it was the plastic pull out type
  • Options
    BigTex262BigTex262 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,  I need help with my tach wiring.   I own a 2005 Rinker 262 with a MerCruiser 496 Mag.  This boat has very low hours.  Faria Tach stopped working.  The hour meter within the tach works and the tach will stay on 1,000 rpms when the motor is running.  

Back of tach has a plug with 4 wires.  Blue, Purple, Black and Grey.  I see the grey one is capped off and is next to the lube reservoir. Anybody know were the other 3 wires run to?  Is there a fuse or relay for the tach?     Thanks for the Help. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue is for the backlight and the black is the ground. The purple should be what drives the tach. Not sure where it goes to on the engine.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!