Options

New Boating Magazine article

Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here is the link from the latest Boating Magazine article.

http://www.boatingmag.com/rinker-qx26-br#page-17

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
Go Steelers!!!

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Great story.......... Yes Rinker is back!!!!!!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,554 mod
    Gotta say, that is a good-looking boat.  And $10K less than the competition.
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

YES...this is the RINKER BOAT COMPANY....I knew before it got run down!

Great features and proper sized engines.

I talked engines with Kim Slocum waaay back around 1994. For his personal fun he and the guys were putting bigger engines in Rinkers to play with them and ski behind them on the lakes in Indiana and nearby.

I wanted to put a 350 magnum in a little 19 foot Rinker 190 and Kim said "go for it, the boat will take it easy".

BTW that's the little boat that I turned into a 390HP (383) sleeper to go hunt bass boats with. It's still going and the hull is still 100%!!!! That's RINKER quality beyond a doubt. Try that with another brand and watch the transom disintegrate!

When I looked at the link Greg posted I really liked all of the "classy" value-added touches of the new boat BUT the REAL story IMO of whether or not a boat builder is serious is the engine/hull offerings. It's okay to offer small engines for pussys- BUT - do they offer decent engines for real men. LOL

Yeeeeees. On the new 26 footer, on the link, it comes with a 377 Magnum!

Now, we can truly say RINKER IS BACK!

REAL boats for REAL men......RINKER!!!!!