Options

Handy is the man!!

So I have been searching for a new boat for the last few weeks since mine is under deposit and I found a boat I was very interested. Got tons of photos , talked to the broker about it and really liked the sounds. Well there was one problem. The boat was in Florida and I was in CT. So I put in a request out here to all my fellow Rinker buddies to see if I had some eyes out in Florida. Well Michael T said ya as matter of a fact Handy342 is out there so hit em up. 

So I sent a message to Steve(Handy342) and explained to him my situation and asked if he could help another fellow boat owner at all. Mean while understand Steve and I have never talked and never met before. Just knew he was very close by and was my only resource.  Well today first thing I am I see a number from Florida . I think ok must be broker calling me back finally. I answer and he says hey its Steve. I sat for a second and said **** whos Steve and then a light came on. lol. I said man you are quick. Thanks for calling. 

So I filled Steve in on the details and asked him if he thought he could help out. He said absolutely brother. So I arranged and within a few hours he was down at the Marina checking out my possible future boat and giving me the low down. This guy is top notch and I cannot say enough to him how thankful I am for his help and integrity. Goes to show there still good guys out there that are willing to help a brother out with no reserve. I wish we could all help each other out like this. Steve is a true gentleman. 

So Steve checked it out and pretty much all is good. Now need to get survey to dial it in and bring her home! Thanks again Steve for all your help and as I say what goes around comes around and some good things will be coming your way my man. We will be in touch. When I come down there I will definately be paying Steve a visit and treating him and his wife to something nice. Thank you so much for all your help and you really a stand up guy with good ethics. Looking forward to meeting you and your wife when we come down in a week on our short trip. Talk soon. 

Comments