Options

2009 Rinker 360 Hardtop Camper Canvas Part Number Help!

Hi I have a 2009 Rinker 360 ec with Hardtop. I am looking for the Ameritex part number that is on the tag of the camper canvas like the one pictured below. Looking for someone that has this actual setup to verify a part number for me. Ameritex sent me new canvas that was modeled off 2006 patterns and keep telling me it should fit but it is way off. Even Rinkers part number for the canvas is the same from 2006 to 2010. This can not be correct. So if you have a 2009 Hardtop with the camper package like below please let me know what part number is on the tags. Thanks so much.

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where doesn't if fit? I'm asking as I had a new top made for my 2014 Rinker EC 360.
  • Options
    canvasguycanvasguy Member Posts: 2

Have you had this resolved?

I am a canvas guy going through the same issue. What is your hull ID? The boat in the picture has a hull ID ending in L809 which means it was built in December of 2008 as a 2009 model.

• Options
    rinkerray360rinkerray360 Member Posts: 13
    Sorry haven't been on forum in a little while. I never received any explanation from Rinker or Ameritex. Based on my own research it seems if I order parts for the 08 350 I may be better off. It's been a real pain when I think about ordering any parts, my title says 2009, my Coast Gaurd documentation says 2008. I did get the correct canvas in the end, but it was a 2-3 month ordeal.