2005 Rinker 360 For Sale - Updated description and price

Comments

• craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Well it's back on the market now that we are serious. First offer is here before we look to broker it.  Here are some updated picts of the new marinemat cockpit. Also look at the first post for 2017 updates. 
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome looking boat. Good luck with the sale and your getting your  new Flybridge!
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
     sweet- that from the 270 we have is boating at a whole new level of comfort. Beautiful boat and a very reasonable price. We got on a fly bridge over at a show in Dayton Beach. I think I felt something move when I was up on that fly bridge so I get it!
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That are you thinking for a fly? We are years off but I really like the mid 2000's silverton 38 or preferably 42 with diesels. Great fly's!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

We are currently between a Post 50, and Ocean Yacht 48. We are looking for 3 staterooms. Also considering a Bertram 50.
    The Silvertons are nice boats.   
    Those are some big long distance boats!
  • J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so it's got the seperate shower.. how do you think it'd be living on the boat for a single guy, no kids?
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J3ff you should come up and take a ride on that 360, yes you can live on that boat with style. Oh and speed.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice options to be looking at! 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

I wish I made a living to afford a fly bridge, can only imagine the annual maintenance on that!

Hey, I did not say I could afford the boat I have, I just have it! My wife is new to boating and the boat buck acronym. We had a small fairly new  bow rider for about 4 years before we moved up to the Rinker- had no problems with it but it was due for bellows and obviously did not have all the other stuff....I spent 2500 bucks for the full enclosure which is stupid cheap I think and he did a great job- but still spent 2500 bucks. The stupid latch on the door at the back- broke that darn thing like 3 times (it's broken now) at 50 bucks a clip. I don't allow her on the forum to see the horror stories I have read on here with out drives going or motors blowing, she would freak! Redoing the break calipers and such, $300 bucks...and she thinks I'm spending our retirement away. Not to mention the payment, the insurance and the storage.....I drive an older vehicle that is paid for to have a boat....she does too.

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Truly a great looking boat Craig! Good luck with the sale and please stick around here, as you are now and always part of the Rinker family!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

That's what I did with my 270...is an 05, think I'm almost 3 years and paid 34000 for it with 100 hours on it...now it needed some tlc but nothing major wrong with it as near as I can tell....carpet is worn....needs constant buffing with the tan sides...everything pretty much worked after a little tinkering so feel like I did well on the purchase...but I looked a loooong time to find the right deal.
    @shawnmjr. You are correct about buying used - as long as you get REAL good information from the surveyor, seller and maintenance yard. Some friends have gotten great deals others have been burned. I's sure your 246 will bring top dollar when you want to move-up in size! The newer vessels with vessel view are excellent for showing the boat's usage history. Those things are real snitches for any bad behaviour on the part of the owner!
    I had no maintenance to work with, but, with 100 hours on it I figured worse case I was behind on am oil change!
    Officially listing it this week. Thanks for all the positive comments. It sounds like Ras and shawn would be good buyers!
    We may settle on a Post 47. I think i found one that will work. It makes me a bit more comfortable with the smaller engines for ease/cost of maintenance given rebuilds run about 3k a hole. Plus a bit more comfy with the cash outlay to procure it rather than considering loans and such. 

Was hoping to have likely our last outing on the 360 in Block Island this weekend, but the weather appears to be falling apart...
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking boat. Good luck with the sale.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

edited August 2017
    Also for anyone that wants the boat, i have the template made for the swim platform, i just never sent it in to marinemat as i wanted to see how the cockpit held up.  Well its awesome material, and I plan on ordering it for whoever decides to buy the boat.
    Man I wish I could..!
    wish I could 2

Here is one we almost bought- If I did not have a boat to sell, we'd be sitting on it now.   https://www.denisonyachtsales.com/yacht-listings/33-Chris-craft-Sport-Sedan-1991-Daytona-Beach-Florida/5100034

For 50 grand I think it is a steal- we were on it at a boat show....my wife was all over it and I had to hold her back!

• rkinrossrkinross Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    I noticed in one of the photos there is a sailboat called Watermusic in the background.  It looks like the same boat that Wicked Salty sank at the mooring when he purchased the boat a few months ago.  The poor guy just bought the boat and while at the mooring one of the sea cocks was left open and it sank.  He has a youtube channel that tells the whole story.
    I think I saw that!
    Well we took the boat off the market back in 2017, and just relisted it on facebook earlier this week.  We have an offer, actually multiple offers in under a week.  I guess its all about the right price and care for the boat, and i'm sure 5k in new manifolds/risers this season helped.  So hopefully all goes well.  We hope to be in a 45+ foot flybridge boat next season.  Whatever happens i'll continue to visit this great site.  You all have been so helpful over the years.  Wish me luck that everything goes well.  
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Good luck Craig and can't wait to see pics of that new boat when you get it!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• AlmostthereAlmostthere Member Posts: 1
    Do any one know if Craig sold his 2005 360?
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do any one know if Craig sold his 2005 360?
    Yes sold a week after he listed it.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct