Options

Looking at buying 2006 rinker fiesta vee

cruising_cruising_ Member Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in General Boating Discussions
Any suggestions what to look for in that boat.  It has merc engine.  About 220 hrs.  

Are there any issues in that 2006 year?

The only thing missing is sun pads on bow for guests to relax on...

Boat looks good.  Configuration for seating on deck looks ok.  

I would say about 6 adults can fit up there...?

Any feedback on this boat is approached.   Coming from 23 foot four winns bow rider

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What model????????????
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    Let us know the engine/drive manufacturer.  If it has the Volvo pair and they are original, which I would doubt, check the bellows and shaft history.  If Volvo and it has replacement drives you are in tall cotton.  We went thru that process.  Big pain.  But in the end the boat is awesome.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, need to know the model-only mt has owned one of each make and model of every boat ever made. Also, if you have a link to an add we can look at that and the experts can chime in!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good one Ras! 10/10 points on that one! :-)
  • Options
    SheriSheri Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    We just did the same thing, we started in a 240 Four Winns and just upgraded to the Rinker 342. We are so happy with the upgrade. We usually have no less than 6 adults and as many as 10 ,  and the kids love watching movies while we are under way and then we throw bean bags up top to lounge for those that want in the sun. perfect family boat for day trips. We are also looking forward to the first weekend trip out with just hubbie and I.