Options

2003 Rinker Fiesta Vee for sale

Selling my Rinker Fiesta Vee 270 LOA is 30 Ft. with the swim platform. Well maintained Mercruiser 5.7 Horizon fresh water cooled engine with 650 hrs (Oil pan ws just replaced)  Bravo 3 duo prop out drive with stainless props with about 200 hrs on it. bottom was just sand blasted and barrier sealed last year. New Lenco trim tabs, macerator pump, new outside vinyl seat surfaces, inside and outside 110AC/12DC refrigerators, new dash boards and instrument clusters, new steering wheel, new Aquatic AV AM/FM/Ipod/Blue Tooth stereo head unit, Aquatic AV 1000 Watt Amp, 2 new Aquatic AV wired remotes on the dash and swim platform, Aquatic AV Sub Woofer, Stainless steel/LED accent cup holders, New Garmin 740s Touch screen GPS, Toshiba TV/DVD 19 inch flat screen, 12,000 BTU AC/Heat, Dual Battery charger, 6 gallon Hot Water Heater, 30 Gal. fresh water tank, 30 Gal. holding tank with the Big Orange vent filtration system, 2 new Batteries, new snap in deck carpet, LED accent lighting throughout the boat, Mooring cover, new eisen glass and camper cover, this is a great running family boat that was well cared for since new well worth the asking price. Selling her to buy something bigger. $25,000 OBO

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking boat!
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bag piper, Looks good, kept in good shape, priced right, good luck. whats the crome thingie above trash can?
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    MDboaterMDboater Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    I had the same question about the chrome thingie above the trash can.  Maybe a vent to remove heat from the compartment due to the fridge.   What about starboard side of engine next to the blower hose.  Is that thru hull raw water for engine cooling?  Where is hot water heater?
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Nice looking boat good luck selling her. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would paint the yellow ring behind the VHF
  • Options
    ghbpiperghbpiper Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Yeah....that yellow ring....it was white at one time and its seems to be a PITA to get out to either change or paint. The silver thing above the fridge is a vent for the fridge. The hot water tank is on the port side next to the FW tank. That is the raw water pump from the thru hull. Thanks for the compliments on her....she's a great boat just need something a little bigger for the family.
    Post edited by raybo3 on
  • Options
    JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    I replaced my yellow VHF surround already.  Great Lakes Skipper has them.  The description says "depth finder mount"  but it is the VHF radio mount.

http://greatlakesskipper.com/rinker-boats-standard-horizon-cmb1250-white-7-inch-plastic-flush-depth-finder-mount
    "Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice looking boat!
  • Options
    Thanks JonnyM just purchased one.
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice boat, wish I would have had this option when i got mine.. 

Couple questions:
    - What stereo do you have?  Does the remote up by the helm light up (mine does and it's too bright and you can't turn it off) :(

- How complicated was the fridge install? do you know what model it is? 

- Where are you located? 
  • Options
    MDboaterMDboater Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    J3ff said:

Couple questions:
     Does the remote up by the helm light up (mine does and it's too bright and you can't turn it off) :(

@J3ff: What remote do you have?  IIRC, the Kenwood KCA-RC35MR had a separate line for the light.  So you could turn it off permanently or add a switch in that line.  There is likely a way to connect the remote backlight to the panel light dimmer circuit too.  

• Options
    the stereo and remotes are Aquatic AV. the fridge install was not hard at all. the opening is almost perfect for the fridge. all I had to do wa run the 110 and 12 volt to the fridge location. I cut an extra vent hole above the fridge and covered it with a stainless vent cover.....it is an absolutely must have as the interior fridge just doesnt hold enough.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    ghbpiper said:
    the stereo and remotes are Aquatic AV. the fridge install was not hard at all. the opening is almost perfect for the fridge. all I had to do wa run the 110 and 12 volt to the fridge location. I cut an extra vent hole above the fridge and covered it with a stainless vent cover.....it is an absolutely must have as the interior fridge just doesnt hold enough.
    Thanks! How is the Bluetooth reception on it? I've tried the clarion and the kenwood marine systems and I can't move the phone more then 6 to 8 feet from the unit without the sound dropping out. 

Can you dim the stereo remote backlight? 

Thanks MDboater.. I've seen that suggestion but I'd really prefer not to have to deal with it, plus the bluetooth problem has me looking for different head units anyway
  • Options
    Not bad its worked fine when the iphone was about 15ft from the head unit which is in the cabin. as far as dimming the back lighting on the remote I dont think I have an option for that but the light really isnt that bright on it.
  • Options
    Really thinking about putting a second fridge in up top like you have - you don't remember the model number do you? What do you do with ice? 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J3ff, I have a Clarion remote and the back light is blinding at night. I connected the backlight to the dimmer circuit and that helps a lot!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!