Options

can I buy a new waste tank from Rinker, 2002 342

good day, I recently checked my waste tank and it is cracked, I am trying to order one from Rinker but I cannot get through, can someone help.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    bigmikebigmike Member Posts: 9
    Thank you every body, I am in contact with Rinker and if the price is good I will buy, if not canus plastic in Ottawa could probably make one. this forum is fantastic, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM with my engines as another owner, I am anxious to get in the conversation. thanks again,
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    Welcome to the forum @bigmike!  Some great people on here always ready to help out.  When you get a moment, add your boating location and a signature with your boat and engines.  It just makes answering questions easier and it's always fun to see where people boat.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    bigmike said:
    Thank you every body, I am in contact with Rinker and if the price is good I will buy, if not canus plastic in Ottawa could probably make one. this forum is fantastic, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM with my engines as another owner, I am anxious to get in the conversation. thanks again,
    Why not see if "Canus Plastic" can fix your tank. It would be a lot cheaper and you know it will fit perfect when you put it back in...........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    pault1216pault1216 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    I bought my replacement tanks (100 gallon) from a houseboat manufacturer (used to be Thoroughbred) new for $125. Be sure they are thick enough.
  • Options
    ItzkenItzken Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Try this link.   http://www.toddusa.com/water-holding-tanks.aspx
    Measure your tank, establish where you want the hoses, and order on the internet.  I replaced an aluminum holding tank with one of these Todd tanks in a '94 Celebrity because the aluminum failed.  Get nipple kits from any marine supply, use teflon tape and fresh hoses.