Options

pics of my Custom Rinker captiva 232 cc. And matching truck

2»

Answers

• Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as too much money, if its spent correctly and enjoyed by your friends & family as well.

I say make a ton and spend a ton, we need to keep the economy rolling! Oh yeah and keep on buying new cars, we need the Big 3 to stay busy up here in the Murder Mitten. :)
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    dwolfdwolf Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Nice.  Just need a Rinker logo on the truck and you're good to go.  
     OK you said needs a Rinker logo on the truck what do you think about this 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Now get rid of all the .com crap. Lol
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Wow! cool is what i think about that. Somebody will have a wreck stairing at your truck.LOL
    Post edited by randy56 on
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    I think Rinker should pay you a small monthly advertising fee!
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a Tournament Fisherman.
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    DmcpheeDmcphee Member Posts: 11
    Love the changes you have made to your 232 dwolf! Did you dye your vinyl in the boat that bright green? Or replace it? 
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Nice. Now get rid of all the .com crap. Lol
    i cant do that,why do you want me to get rid of .com?
  • Options
    randy56 said:
    Wow! cool is what i think about that. Somebody will have a wreck stairing at your truck.LOL
    thank you. lets hope they wont stare that long. lol
  • Options
    Dmcphee said:
    Love the changes you have made to your 232 dwolf! Did you dye your vinyl in the boat that bright green? Or replace it? 
    thank you,i love the changes ive made,i think all were improvements,i do not regret making any of the changes. the dark and light green are dyes i mixed myself then coated it with a clear uv protect-ant to resist fading,staining and pealing or cracking. they wanted $3500 just to replace the areas ive done in green,i did all the green on seats as well as the flooring for less than $500 plus my time.
  • Options
    Lake_Bum said:
    Reminds me of a Tournament Fisherman.
    i get that a lot,i guess because they are about the only ones who match their truck to their boat. but as you see,anyone who wants to spend the money and time can do it.
  • Options
    bry1429 said:
    I think Rinker should pay you a small monthly advertising fee!
    I agree to an extent,i only charge a one time fee per year rather than monthly. i contacted Rinker through their face book page,i was told advertising is left up to the local boat dealers. well there arent any local where i live but i hopped that once they saw what it looks like on my truck that they would change their mind,havent heard anything yet,im hoping they at least acknowledge what ive done. they ask me if i would upgrade the Rinker logo on my boat,its in the works. its gold raised block style,its getting changed to a decal done lil larger and in green with the drawing of a boat at the end. everyone thinks its a brand new boat,they cant believe its a 1996
  • Options
    DmcpheeDmcphee Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2017
    What brand of dye did you use? ANd are you happy with how its held up so far?
  • Options
    Dmcphee said:
    What brand of dye did you use? ANd are you happy with how its held up so far?
    i mixed my own dye using several different chemicals as they do not make green dye in any shade yet,green is just starting to get used for vinyl, i looked everywhere,found nothing in green. as far as holding up,i cant say sense i havent used the boat sense doing color change but i feel like it should wear fine,its all in your prep work and doin it at low humidity,both of these determine the out come,if done in humidity above 70% it takes a long time to cure out and dry,days.and depends on putting several light coats rather than heavy coats. itsa ben on my boat for about 3months and so far its fine,i been all over it workn on my boat with no problems
  • Options
    New RT hood and custom made locking bed cover,white bumpers and carbonfiber added to wheels next
  • Options
    Mishael_232_CCMishael_232_CC Member Posts: 2