Options

Letter

just purchased 2012 260ec and the letter E on the side is broken. Anyone know how to get a replacement?

Comments

• Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    Try Great Lakes Skipper.

www.greatlakesskipper.com

Andy
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a local dealer source it from Rinker, or try Great Lakes Skipper.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West marine also sells letters. Just need to find a match. You can always get one cut at a print shop. Just get UV resistant vinyl. 

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One side of mine is damaged as well but it is not just a vinyl, it's a raised think gold "stuff"- was that different from other boats?
  • Options
    rinkedoutrinkedout Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    "zqamy" were you able to find a source other than a Rinker dealer for your "E". I have a Rinker 290EC and am in need of a "K". Where is Vanna White when you need her!
  • Options
    zqamyzqamy Member Posts: 3
    rinkedout, Vanna must have retired.  I just want it to look amazing. My letters are silver raised, can't do the vinyl.  I will try great lakes thanks!
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Our 342 was missing the model names on both sides when we bought her.  The original owner opted to put the boat name there instead.  I replaced the lettering with the help of a local vinyl graphics guy who was able to use the font I found on-line and do the black over gold letters.  Of course 2 months after I put them on I found the actual foam letter replacement stickers on GLS.  

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX