Options

2006 300EC Cockpit Post & Table Source

Purchased a 2006 300EC last year and previous owner did not have the post to cockpit table.

Upon further inspection I noticed the table has a crack in it. I would like to replace both...

The floor post receiver is in-place so best outcome would be to purchase an OEM sized post and table. I'm not 100% for sure but think the OD of post is 2.75"??. When I look at these I see different lengths; anyone know what the stock length of post is?

Any source and surety on diameter and length of post is appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    edited January 2017
    Check greatlakeskipper.com they will have it.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post has a taper at each end to keep it in place. @Michael T used to have the specs for it. Unfortunately mine is in my boat which it put to bed so I can't get you a length. Great Lakes Skipper should have the table and post. They might have different styles, round, oval, or square, for you to consider.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

I have looked at GLS; nothing listed for the cockpit. They have the forward v-berth but not of any help to me.

If @Michael T is out there and has any information on the post and can share I would be very thankful.

Otherwise, is there a Rinker Q&A area I can go where they can tell me?

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Do a search in this forum you should find MT post and others ones 
  • Options
    Here is @Michael T 's post about the table post...

You can get correct Springfield tapered post for your Rinker. The table pedestal legs come in several heights and diameters so you have to know what height and diameter you need. I think all the Rinker legs are 2-3/8" tapered to 2-1/4" Springfield measures them from the deck to underside of the table post ring. So a post that is considered 24.5" is actually 25.75" long when it comes out of the box (it loses some length when it fits into the floor ring).  There are different diameter legs and tapers.  As I said, the ones on my Rinker are tapered at both ends - post diameter is  2-3/8" tapered to 2-1/4" . I did find them on the Springfield site - after a LOT of looking - but it was confusing because - as I said -  the post length is measured differently than its overall length. In the past I have ordered two lengths.  One, the same length as in the downstairs cabin tables (longer) and the other, a shorter length for the cockpit table. Still confused? I don't blame you. Maybe this will help. Call Springfield and ask for Randy Graham or Ken in parts 1-417-725-2667. Bear in mind that Springfield doesn't sell directly to consumers but Ken or Randy can help you with size and length and the proper order numbers. I did some "sweet talking" about what great products Springfield made and that "warmed-up" the guys and they got real helpful. It never hurts to pay a compliment - right? .....and I DO like Springfield products. Tell them what "finished" height you want - "finished" meaning the height from the top of the deck to the bottom of the table. that dimension should help. With the information you get from Springfield you can contact Cascade Depot. I telephoned them ( I think the number was 1-541-327-2195 ***remember it's Oregon so there is the time difference ;_)  with the part numbers Springfield gave me and the lady took my order over the phone. I didn't have to use the internet order dept. For the cockpit table (shorter length leg) I ordered the Springfield table pedestal leg that is 25.75" loa with a floor to table height of 24.5"  It cost $20.99 I think the The sku was 3660034-A  It was called a Stowable 24.5" Table Pedestal. The wording is important as there is a lot of product to sift through. It arrived about 5 days after shipping. Hope this helps. P.S. If you are looking for any other Springfield parts you can go to the Cascade Depot website. BBQs, mounts etc.

Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

This is all good information guys; thanks.

I am not for sure the diameter of my post; seems like it was bigger. I think it was like 2.75"-2.875". I will probably have to wait until I can get on her unless somebody can speak with surety on a 300 in the '05-'07 years.

Also unsure if it was a slip-fit or locking base. The Springfield posts and Cascade Depot page are definitively the right sources.

Thanks again fellas!