Amazon FireStick Powerboat TV??

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
Is anyone able to get Powerboat TV or shipshape TV on their jail broken firestick? I'm new to this thing!!

Comments

• DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    I am putting my "j-b-f" on my boat.  

You need a good solid WIFI signal....I would be very careful about streaming from your network unless you have an unlimited data package. The stick I use at home is hard wired into my router.  Wireless, especially when shared at the dock by numerous other boats, and at peak times during the day and evening, may not provide you enough signal to stream uninterrupted. 

You also need a dedicated 110v socket on your boat to plug the stick and TV into.

You need a smart TV.....with a USB port in the back.

It can be done, but unless you have a 12v converter to run that TV and stick, you will only be able to use it when power is plugged in at the dock or when you are running your genny. 
  • DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    As far as specific channels go,.... go to YouTube and watch the tutorials...they are very helpful.
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    Dirtythirty- Sorry, I'm trying to find out if anyone is able to get ShipShapetv or Powerboat tv on their (home) firestick. Thanks for the info of streaming video into the boat though! 
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen powerboat TV.  Is it similar to shipshape being mostly advertising?
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never seen shipshape but enjoyed powerboat tv, they have filmed a lot of DIY projects, Mike does a good job with workmanship as well as explaining the task.
    Boat Name :