Options

@alswag- ever see (or use) one of these?

212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
o2 adapter for risers

a five wire in my future opens a world of possibility..... faith in gadgets I lack, though- and this may be just that.  it's a heckuva thing if it works as advertised.  

thoughts? 

Comments

• Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    @212rowboat what does it do?
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    the reason it was interjected was for supporting a megasquirt system- which is far from a cheap efi system- and converting a tunnel boat from open headers to a water cooled system... those open headers are neat and all, but running cool enough to get good data logs is a better idea.  the megasquirt manages the fuel trim, and it's a supercharged application- it would be super easy to blow it up w/o monitoring the fuel trims and the only way to do that with precision is with a wideband.  
  • Options
    dedicated race boat- it doesn't have to be.  not mine, but I'm getting the opportunity to play with it which is kinda fun.  those things are pure bad ****. 
  • Options
    He's running a map system and temperature reconciliation.  I'm absolutely new to boosting in race boats, which is apparently greatly different than boosting on land due to load and inability to follow expected rpm curves...  

I've learned enough in the last week about this subject to realize what I thought I knew is trash, and it's better if keep my mouth shut bout it until I grasp more.  Who knew that dialing boosted applications was so much different on water and with those tunnel hulls?