Options

'98 Captiva 272 Deck vs '99

DreddDredd Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hey everybody!  We are wanting to work with snapincarpet.com to replace the carpet in our '98 Captiva 272 CC.  They have a template from a '99 and I know they are very similar but hoping you guys can tell me if it's exact or not?
Thanks for any info.  Also, any feedback about snapincarpet.com or suggestions for other vendors would be appreciated as well.

Comments

• Options
    DreddDredd Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Ofelia from Rinker support replied that they are in fact the same. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    That is awesome that they got back to you. Not too many 272 owners on here. Welcome aboard!!! Snap in Carpet and Corinthian Marine are two of the most widely used carpet vendors. A lot of owners are starting to replace their carpets with SeaDek or MarineMat. Those are some good options for you. Be sure to post some pictures of your boat. It is always great to see different models of Rinkers!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Hawk600Hawk600 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Dredd are you Mtocrs-1 on midwestboatparty?
  • Options
    SpeedracerSpeedracer Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    nice to see some folks with 272 still here!  Any cool mods?  Has anyone bought a cockpit cover from TJ - if so, how did it fit?  I am in need of new one.
  • Options
    Hawk600Hawk600 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    I contacted him for one, but as i have a 1998 he thought I would have fit issues as Rinker changed the Bimini supports for 1999, and that all he has.